Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Am Not Afraid

Many of us are currently so ensnared by the grip of regret; some sort of fear-based, guilt-ridden, I did it again-type way of seeing our situation, that this "grip" has us literally immobilized. I want you to say to that Beloved, "I am not afraid!"
I am not afraid!

I am also not afraid to say to the darkness that, "I know who I am in the process of becoming. The dream of my Father will come to pass!"

We are created by and through Christ, who is the very nature of God. We are created with the same nature, and we can realize more of our purpose when we listen to (and live out) Christ through his Word in Micah 6:8, which states, "He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."

Whoever you are, wherever you're from, your God says that when you show kindness and justice, when you offer grace and acceptance, and when you set aside judgement and present genuine forgiveness through Love, all is well. Do this child, and you will see the "grip" loosen, the chains weaken, and the darkness (ego) drop its head in shame as it finds itself in the Presence of real Love.

Love is all we need.

Never believe the lies you hear, especially the ones you hear yourself saying. You are Loved. You are forgiven. You are accepted as you are. And you are so special that all you need to do right now is let go, and fall back into his Loving arms.

You are good!

There... don't you feel better now?

LUVXRX! Believe it.

1 comment:

  1. I've fallen into hard times jeff. lost my computer, my job... heard of 'typhoon ondoy'? It's partly to blame. My fascination with rain had taken to the extreme, hahaha... how are you? You must be the only friend I have left... Bless you man...

    ReplyDelete

talk to me.