Thursday, February 4, 2010

God, Speak to Me.

I stumbled across a conversation that I documented some time ago. Of course, reading it today was exactly how it was designed to work, because it really meant more to me as I read it this morning than it did originally.

Yes, God speaks to us. He speaks always. It is up to us to listen.

Here is how it went:

God, speak to me. I am listening.

What do you want me to say?

Something profound... lol.

Really? Is that what you want?

I really want you to tell me all of my dreams are coming true, or something really affirming like that.

I will tell you that you have nothing to fear. I will tell you that I love you, and that I am pleased with you. You have sought me with your whole self, and I have repsonded in like manner. You have the heart I gave you -- beating in your chest -- and I know that it is getting harder to get through the day without it being affected in some way. You are expanding beyond what you have known, and it is your heart that is leading the way.

Trust yourself. I do!

Trust what you feel when you don't know what to say or do next. Don't get ahead of me. We are not in a hurry.

I get a little anxious when the mailbox is light and the bills are big.

Yeah, you put too much emphasis on the mailbox money. I understand that you are responsible, and you want to pay those whom you owe. It's ok to be honorable. It is also ok not to worry about the outcome.

Surrender is the place you are now experiencing. You have let go of the pleasing phase; you have let go of control in most areas of your life, and in letting go of those things you wanted to control, you are have found freedom. Freedom to allow all of my love and goodness to fill the place where you used to hold all of your issues with control, respect, and love.

By allowing yourself to be loved and respected, you have actually allowed yourself to love and respect you. Wow! That is beautiful -- and quite a sight for sore eyes -- so to speak.

I am pleased with your attitude about letting go. Continue in this direction. Trust me -- and yourself -- trust Our instincts. We make a great team.

Am I hearing you correctly?

You are listening, and that is correct. You hear my voice because you recognize it. I am Love, and I created you to be love in action on the earth. That is what you are doing, and I love you. I love you.

I love you!

Son, my voice isn't limited, and my Word will not return to me void. I love you eternally.

Go forth, and do good.

LUVWRX! Believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me.